Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've got an O-Boner










So, we just finished watching tonight's debate and I gotta say that our boy Obama came out swinging. McCain spread the "America, fuck yeah!" pretty thick and it rang out just like the jingoistic bullshit that it is. And that bit with him shaking the Navy vet's hand? Come on, people. Big fucking deal. Anyone trying to say that it was some kind of defining moment in the debate needs to have their head examined.


Obama was concise, direct, and didn't let Old Man River get a head of steam on him. He addressed McCain's accusations of his stances on energy, health care, and the economy while McCain seemed to have found crony-ism in the dictionary and picked it as his word of the evening. I'll be working the polls this coming November, so if any SoCal bloggers out there would like to come down and cast your ballot, I'll be posting my location as soon as it's confirmed.

2 comments:

Girl With Curious Hair said...

First of all, I'm glad to see you're alive. Second, McCain has left me speechless. Third, I want to smack him up the head and tell him I'm not his friend.

Welcome back!

Aunt Becky said...

You need to blog more. I might miss you a lot.