Thursday, June 28, 2007

Guess who's bizzack!!

I know, I know. You're starved for attention. Or is that the other way around? Oh well. Sorry about the long absence folks, works been a real beeyawtch, my daughters are on summer break now, and my work just blocked access to blogger at work so I actually have to work at work now. What the fuck?! How the hell am I supposed to placate you, my adoring public, with new and hilarious posts if I can't do it at work? I'll be posting during the evening now, so please inform your spouses, life partners, enablers, etc. that you'll be otherwise indisposed between the hours of 5 P.M. until The Lord of the Disco dismisses you. For this dose of Disco, a remix of the video that made me an Internet sensation overnight:
It Raining Men

Add to My Profile | More Videos

10 comments:

Girl With Curious Hair said...

You mean you were blogging so much, you made your company actually block blogger access? That's an accomplishment.

Unknown said...

That might be the case but I think some douchebag at work that knows I have a blog ratted me out. They only blocked my blog, Quizlaw and Offsprung.

Sleepless Mama said...

Glad to see you back. Congratulations on the Binding Ritual! That is one big shiny ring. It's funny, but the picture almost makes it look big enough to fit over Mrs. Disco's head.

Also, I LOVE the new T-shirts. It's exactly the kind of thing I like to wear.

slouchmonkey said...

That video cracked me up! I'm now putting the pieces back together.

Bella said...

Personally, I think you need a new job.

:)
Bella

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Not to flatter you or anything, but your blog, Quizlaw and Offsprung are like--half the internet. They had to stop you before you started taking over the rest.

Meanwhile, the ring I forgot to mention is quite impressive. Mrs. Disco has good taste, and you the good sense to follow her suggestions. Well done.

Bella said...

Personally, I think you need a new job.

:)
Bella

Unknown said...

Bell - You may be right

GWCH - Thanks, she has great taste in men too!

VermillionBrain said...

I must say this: that new avatar of yours is criminally funny. I cannot look at that thing for more than 2.5 seconds (I measured) without laughing.

Damn you.

Natalia said...

I didn't think that video could get any better.

You have proven me wrong, sir.