Tuesday, April 3, 2007

File under: Who knew?


OCRegister.com
Cricket world cup continues alongside murder investigation.
__________________________________________
I thought Cricket was something made up when you wanted to infer someones gayness.
Like, "He's so gay he plays Cricket" or "Those chicks are hot, I wish they'd do a Cricket scene."
You mean to tell me Cricket is a real sport? I call shenanigans on that. I mean, come on. Look at at that guy leaping in the pic. I think he's just trying out for some kind of extreme ballet performance or something. The helmeted guy in the background is probably just the coach getting ready to hit anyone that doesn't nail their landing.
Oh, and I guess some "coach" was killed, too. By coach I think they mean the guy with the biggest tutu.

No comments: