Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I love sheep, but not in the biblical sense.



I'll keep this short because I'm about to blow my geek wad all over the place.

Plot Summary: An experiment in genetic engineering turns harmless sheep into blood-thirsty killers that terrorize a sprawling New Zealand farm.

I don't care what any of you say. I will be first in line when this movie comes out, holding my debit card with the biggest geek grin on my face. This film just has, if you'll pardon the line, "...a touch o' destiny..." about it. I'm all over anything B movie-ish, so this shouldn't surprise anyone that knows me. Any film that would use a line from Porky's as a tag line for it's advertising is OK in my book.


So forget Halloween, forget Poltergeist, and fuck Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This movie will go down in the history books as the greatest horror film (about sheep) of all time. For those of you with the foresight and intelligence to see this for the cinematic opus that it is, here is the link to find out more:

http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/

Now get the flock outta here! (See what I did there? I used "flock" instead of "fuck" cuz' "flock" refers to a flock of sheep but it sounds like "fuck".)

No comments: