Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Are you listening God? It's me, Anna.


Location: Heaven


Time: 14:16 PST


Anna: Oooooh, mah head. Whoa, where am I?


Voice: You're in Heaven, Anna.


Anna: Heaven? Are you sure? I mean...


Voice: Yes, yes, we think admissions had a clerical error . But until we resolve it, we're stuck, er, I mean you will remain here, Ms. Smith.


Anna: Well, alright. So, um, are you, like, God or some junk?


Voice: (Laughing) No, no. I'm Joe, God's P.A. He's over in admissions unleashing Holy Terror. I wouldn't wanna be in that office right now!!


Anna: Oh, alright. So what do I do now?


Joe: Well, we've got some time to kill...oops! Sorry about that.....


Anna: S'okay...


Joe: Why don't we chit chat a bit. Hey, are those real??


Anna: What, you don't know? Here *lifts shirt*


Joe: Ohhhhh, snap! I knew they were fake! St. Peter soooo owes me $20!


Anna: Whatever....so who's this Peter dude?


Joe: He's kinda like the second in command up here, the guys L-O-A-D-E-D.


Anna: Really? Is he single?


Joe: Why? What did you.....heyyyyyyy.


Anna: Ah'm Just askin'......


(Phone rings)


Joe: Hello? Oh, Hey Peter.....yup, you owe me man. Pay up, bitch! Hah!


Anna: (Ass)


Joe: Oh, they figured it out, huh? No shit?! Really? Sweeeeet. Alright, I'll let her know. Peace out, bro.


Anna: What's goin' on?


Joe: Well, it looks like they got that clerical error all figured out. Looks like Satan received our toner for the new copier and we got, well......you.


Anna: So what does that mean? Do I gotta go to hell?


Joe: Well, you aint gotta go home, but you got to get the hell outta here....I love saying that!!


Anna: Hey, wait....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


No comments: